6 Pakistani boats with 5 aboard nabbed by BSF from Haraminala in GujaratNovember 10, 2017
Bhuj: The Border Security Force (BSF) has nabbed 6 Pakistani boats with 5 person aboard from marshy water body of Haraminala near Pakistani border connected with Arabian sea adjoining Kutch district in Gujarat, a senior official of the force said today.
The DIG rank official said that one boat with two men was nabbed today while 5 boats with 3 men was caught late last night. The possibility of some more boats being caught could not be ruled out.
He said that the boats have been nabbed during a special search operation in the wake of the assembly polls of Gujarat.
Those nabbed from the three boats by the patrol teams of the 79 th battalion of the BSF have been identified as Niyaz Hussain Gohar Ali (28), Laung Ali Babu Ali (350 and Rajib Ali Habibulla (32) (all residents of Zero Point, police station and Taluka – Jaati, District Sujawal, Sindh Pakistan). The two caught from the single boat nabbed today have not yet been identified.
‘The five boats of 25 ft X4 ft dimension fitted with Chinese fan made propelling motor had entered the India waters in the night and were caught by BSF patrol team. 3 person sitting in them were nabbed while the other over two dozen managed to flee to the Pakistani territory through nearby land border.
They all looked like fishermen and nothing objectionable from the boats have been seized. Fishes, fishing equipment, diesel etc have been found in it. However as a precautionary measure he is being interrogated deeply,’ the DIG rank official informed.
Notably, since August this year a total of 28 such Pakistani boats and 9 fishermen from the neighbouring country have been nabbed from the same area. One Pakistani and one boat was caught on October 30 while on September 6 and 7, BSF patrol teams had nabbed altogether 21 such boats with 5 Pakistani fishermen in similar manner from Haraminala. On August 18 also a boat was nabbed.
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt
- Congress led Savarkundala municipality fails to pass budget