Raju Solanki leaves Congress, rejoins BJP with other Koli leadersNovember 10, 2017
Bhavnagar: Vir Mandhata Group president and Koli community leader Raju Solanki who had joined Congress party five days ago has today left Congress and rejoined BJP. Solanki joined BJP in presence of party’s national president Amit Shah in Gandhinagar. Solanki said Congress wanted him to fight election against Koli community leader and BJP minister Parshottam Solanki and divide the Koli community. He said he was disappointed when he learnt that Congress wanted to divide the community using him. Raju Solanki further said that Parshottambhai was like his elder brother but Congress wanted him to contest election against Parshottambhai which was unacceptable. Raju Solanki said all leaders of Koli community met and after detailed deliberation decided to go along with BJP. Solanki said he had not demanded anything from party while rejoining BJP.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it