Raju Solanki leaves Congress, rejoins BJP with other Koli leadersNovember 10, 2017
Bhavnagar: Vir Mandhata Group president and Koli community leader Raju Solanki who had joined Congress party five days ago has today left Congress and rejoined BJP. Solanki joined BJP in presence of party’s national president Amit Shah in Gandhinagar. Solanki said Congress wanted him to fight election against Koli community leader and BJP minister Parshottam Solanki and divide the Koli community. He said he was disappointed when he learnt that Congress wanted to divide the community using him. Raju Solanki further said that Parshottambhai was like his elder brother but Congress wanted him to contest election against Parshottambhai which was unacceptable. Raju Solanki said all leaders of Koli community met and after detailed deliberation decided to go along with BJP. Solanki said he had not demanded anything from party while rejoining BJP.
- Lion enters house, sits on pile of groundnut, stays there, photo goes viral
- Rs 11 crore Chhath Ghaat of AMC to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Gujarat based Sayaji Industries commences new state-of-the-art Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
- Chairman railway board visits Gandhinagar Railway station redevelopment and five star hotel construction site
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates first multi modal terminal port in Varanasi
- Many senior BJP leaders also want to see Bavliya defeated in Jasdan by-poll: Gujarat Congress president Chavda