Fake messages draw hundreds of job seekers in Vadodara, RIL to file complaintNovember 13, 2017
Vadodara: Hundreds of youths gathered outside Royal Orchid Central in Akota area of Vadodara in response to fake job advertisement issued by some miscreants in the name of Reliance Industries Limited by using its logo. The advertisement is understood to have circulated on social media platform. It contained fake details of two walk-in interviews – one at Vadodara and the other at Mumbai with time and venue details.
Reliance Industries Ltd has meanwhile issued a statement and said:
There are fake Whatsapp messages and emails floating around regarding hiring by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) for Asoj Site, which has been recently acquired by RIL. We would like to point out that we have not started recruitment yet and would appeal to the aspirants to not rely on such fake messages and do not make any payments to touts who promise you jobs. We are in the process of filling FIR against such persons who are misguiding by such fraudulently mails and messages.
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies
- 6 die as truck overturns and crush a car in Surendranagar district of Gujarat
- Property registration documents in Sub Registrar Offices now available online in Gujarat
- DRI nabs 2, seizes mefedron worth over 70 lakh