Rupani protests classist tweet against PM Modi, Congress removes itNovember 21, 2017
Gandhinagar: Congress party today removed a classist tweet from verified twitter handle of Youth Congress’s magazine YuvaDesh after widescale protest online by number of social media handles including that of Gujarat Chief Minister.
In response to YuvaDesh meme, Gujarat Chief Minister twitted:This blatantly classist and anti-poor Tweet by the Youth Congress shows their mindset towards India’s poor. Does Crown Prince @OfficeOfRG support this?
Soon after Chief Minister’s protest which was echoed by number of others on social media, the Congress party removed the classist tweet which was described by many as anti-poor and shameful act.
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur
- Jagdish Thakkar PRO of PM Modi who also served as PRO of various Gujarat CMs passes away
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday