Novel protest by Surat BJP MLA against classist and anti-poor remark on PM by CongressNovember 22, 2017
Surat: BJP MLA and candidate from Majura seat Harsh Sanghvi joined by Delhi BJP spokesperson Tajinder Pal Bagga and others today went on to streets to sell tea in protest of Congress meme on twitter yesterday in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi was targeted with classist and anti-poor remark. Gujarat Chief Minister and many others on social media had on social media protested last evening against Congress outfit YuvaDesh’s tweet that had meme attached. Verified twitter handle of Youth Congress magazine YuvaDesh had later withdrawn the tweet.
- Gujarat all set to extend grand welcome to Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tomorrow
- Drama around Dr. Togadia brings Chandramani hospital in news again
- Avoid Shahibaug when going to Ahmedabad airport tomorrow morning
- Reliance Jio to host the first Indian Digital Open Summit
- 'Tearful' Togadia tells his part of the story about his 'disappearance', claims he wanted to fly to Jaipur but fainted midway
- Police sources share details of Pravin Togadia's day-long drama