Novel protest by Surat BJP MLA against classist and anti-poor remark on PM by CongressNovember 22, 2017
Surat: BJP MLA and candidate from Majura seat Harsh Sanghvi joined by Delhi BJP spokesperson Tajinder Pal Bagga and others today went on to streets to sell tea in protest of Congress meme on twitter yesterday in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi was targeted with classist and anti-poor remark. Gujarat Chief Minister and many others on social media had on social media protested last evening against Congress outfit YuvaDesh’s tweet that had meme attached. Verified twitter handle of Youth Congress magazine YuvaDesh had later withdrawn the tweet.
- Gujarat govt. refutes Congress allegation over contract with Vodafone
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister
- Secretary of Dept of Defence Production, GoI, delivers lecture on Innovation for Defence Excellence at IIM-A