Cyrus Mistry attends reinstallation ceremony of Bhairav murti in SuratNovember 24, 2017
Surat: Former Chairman of Tata Group, Cyrus Mistry attended reinstallation of 400-year old murti of Bhairavnath in Ashapura mandir in Vesu area of Surat. Forefathers of Mistry were worshipping Bhairavnath murti which was noticed by Cyrus through mention in old family diary. Last December Cyrus had visited this mandir with his son and performed puja. He had then proposed to reinstall the idol.
- Gujarat govt forms SIT to probe Patan self immolation incident
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it