Cyrus Mistry attends reinstallation ceremony of Bhairav murti in SuratNovember 24, 2017
Surat: Former Chairman of Tata Group, Cyrus Mistry attended reinstallation of 400-year old murti of Bhairavnath in Ashapura mandir in Vesu area of Surat. Forefathers of Mistry were worshipping Bhairavnath murti which was noticed by Cyrus through mention in old family diary. Last December Cyrus had visited this mandir with his son and performed puja. He had then proposed to reinstall the idol.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani