RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in PennsylvaniaNovember 24, 2017
Mumbai: Reliance Marcellus II, LLC (“Reliance”) a subsidiary of Reliance Holding USA, Inc., and Reliance Industries Limited (“RIL”), announced the closing of recently announced sale of its interest in certain upstream assets; which were operated by Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc to BKV Chelsea LLC, an affiliate of Kalnin Ventures.
In a transaction announced on October 06, 2017, Reliance agreed to sell its entire working interest in these upstream assets to BKV Chelsea for purchase consideration of $126 million with an effective date of April 01, 2017. Additionally, under the definitive documents, a contingent amount of up to $11.25 million may be paid to Reliance between years 2018 to 2020 based on certain gas price thresholds being achieved.
The transaction closed on November 21, 2017 and Reliance received the purchase consideration subject to usual and customary purchase price adjustments.
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad
- AMC seals Rajpath club for parking and other rules violation
- Five days heavy rainfall warning for Gujarat
- Coast-guard starts 'de-fueling' operation of M V Henry which has drifted from Porbandar harbour