RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in PennsylvaniaNovember 24, 2017
Mumbai: Reliance Marcellus II, LLC (“Reliance”) a subsidiary of Reliance Holding USA, Inc., and Reliance Industries Limited (“RIL”), announced the closing of recently announced sale of its interest in certain upstream assets; which were operated by Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc to BKV Chelsea LLC, an affiliate of Kalnin Ventures.
In a transaction announced on October 06, 2017, Reliance agreed to sell its entire working interest in these upstream assets to BKV Chelsea for purchase consideration of $126 million with an effective date of April 01, 2017. Additionally, under the definitive documents, a contingent amount of up to $11.25 million may be paid to Reliance between years 2018 to 2020 based on certain gas price thresholds being achieved.
The transaction closed on November 21, 2017 and Reliance received the purchase consideration subject to usual and customary purchase price adjustments.
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral
- Banas Diary to set up its another complex in Diyodar area: Chairman Shankar Chaudhary
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan