PM Modi greets security forces for crossing ‘double century’ of elimination of LeT terrorists in KashmirNovember 27, 2017
PM Narendra Modi today today congratulated the security forces and Jammu and Kashmir police for crossing the ‘double century’ with regard to the elimination of LeT terrorists in Kashmir.
Addressing a rally here Modi said that after demonetization it was learnt how fund for terrorist acts in Kashmir was sent from Pakistan and was also disbursed among stone-pelters. Now many of those white-dressed people were cooling their heels in the jails in Delhi.
He also said that he wanted to congratulate and greet the J & K police, CRPF and other security forces there for containing the terrorists and such acts.
Modi during his speech in Gujarati said in his typical style, ” You must be knowing that the double centruy of elimination of Lashkar terrorists have been crossed and half of them belonged to the neighbouring country (Pakistan). They have been sent to Jannat to enjoy there.”
Talking about this year’s terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims from Gujarat he said that one such attack had also taken place when he was the CM of Gujarat and at that time the attackers fled to Pakistan but this time when my brothers and sisters from Gujarat had lost their lives, all the attackers were tracked and eliminated within a month.
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked