BJP won’t initiate disciplinary action against Yashwant, Shatrugan or Shourie: ShahNovember 28, 2017
BJP president Amit Shah today categorically said that the party won’t initiate any disciplinary action against former union minister Yashwant Sinha, Arun Shourie or Shatrughan Sinha for their ‘uttering’.
Shah during an event here said that everybody knew why they were saying what they have said.
‘Though the media was getting some ‘issues’ owing to it yet I don’t think that we should take very seriously their own views. And moreover when everybody knew why they were speaking like that,’ he said adding that the party won’t initiate any action against them for it.
To a query he said that he has not met Shourie in recent times.
Notably, the trio which was deemed closer to the disgruntled faction of the party had in recent times attacked the Modi government and its policies.
- Vibrant Saurashtra Summit 2018 from Friday in Rajkot
- Main accused of Bitcoin Extortion case Inspector Anant Patel nabbed
- AirAsia to start Surat - Bengaluru flight from 15 May
- Next goal to win World Championship in Sweden and Asian Games: Harmeet Desai in Surat
- Pravin Togadia ends his 'fast unto death' programme on third day at around noon
- Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North Gujarat