BJP won’t initiate disciplinary action against Yashwant, Shatrugan or Shourie: ShahNovember 28, 2017
BJP president Amit Shah today categorically said that the party won’t initiate any disciplinary action against former union minister Yashwant Sinha, Arun Shourie or Shatrughan Sinha for their ‘uttering’.
Shah during an event here said that everybody knew why they were saying what they have said.
‘Though the media was getting some ‘issues’ owing to it yet I don’t think that we should take very seriously their own views. And moreover when everybody knew why they were speaking like that,’ he said adding that the party won’t initiate any action against them for it.
To a query he said that he has not met Shourie in recent times.
Notably, the trio which was deemed closer to the disgruntled faction of the party had in recent times attacked the Modi government and its policies.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced