Dahej – Ghogha Ro-Ro ferry may carry vehicles by February 2018November 28, 2017
Bharuch: Dahej – Ghogha ro-ro ferry service is attracting average 55% passenger traffic at present. Number of pick-up points are set up on Dahej – Surat road route. Similarly transportation between Ghogha and Bhavnagar – Rajula is also facilitated now. Adani Group has been given contract for dredging. A two-year contract is worth Rs 48 crore. Initially dredging will be done for 6 meter draft. Later maintenance job will also be done by Adani. By end of January or start of February, ro-ro service will not just carry passengers but also vehicles. Ship for this purpose may arrive by January 25. These details were shared by operator Indigo company’s Chetanbhai Contractor.
- Gujarat govt forms SIT to probe Patan self immolation incident
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it