Wife of IAS officer late at airport, slaps Air India staffer as ticket to Ahmedabad deniedNovember 28, 2017
Ahmedabad: A lady passenger of Air India flight 019 to Ahmedabad, wife of IAS officer allegedly slapped an Air India staffer Pooja at New Delhi’s IGI airport today following an argument that broke out after she reported late to board her flight.
The passenger, resident of Haryana’s Panchkula town was travelling from Delhi to Ahmedabad. Passenger lady’s husband is deployed in Gujarat as poll observer.
The flight was to depart at 0500 hours, for which she arrived at 4:18, following which she was denied boarding.
Soon after, she got into a scuffle with a lady Air India staffer and reportedly slapped her. The Air India employee in retaliation slapped the passenger back.
Air India manager has withdrawn his complaint after both the parties resolved the issue “amicably”.
- Next goal to win World Championship in Sweden and Asian Games: Harmeet Desai in Surat
- Pravin Togadia ends his 'fast unto death' programme on third day at around noon
- Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North Gujarat
- Three dead in gutter in Surat; police case against contractor
- 12-year old boy leaves worldly life, becomes Jain monk in Surat
- Hardik takes selfie in Muslim rally at Juhapura to protest Kathua rape incident, draws flak on social media