Shah to address three public meetings in Saurashtra regionDecember 01, 2017
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah is going to address three public meetings in Saurashtra region of Gujarat which is going to witness polling on December 9. Shah will address a public meeting at Kodinar at 1 pm, Mangrol at 4 pm and Veraval at 6.30 pm.
- Vibrant Saurashtra Summit 2018 from Friday in Rajkot
- Main accused of Bitcoin Extortion case Inspector Anant Patel nabbed
- AirAsia to start Surat - Bengaluru flight from 15 May
- Next goal to win World Championship in Sweden and Asian Games: Harmeet Desai in Surat
- Pravin Togadia ends his 'fast unto death' programme on third day at around noon
- Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North Gujarat