Hardik booked for yet another rally held without proper permissionDecember 01, 2017
PAAS convener Hardik Patel has been booked in yet another case of holding rally without proper permission in poll bound Gujarat.
Collector cum District Election Officer of Rajkot P R Jani has lodged the case under under sections 188 (defying public order) and 143 and 145 (pertaining to unlawful assembly) of the IPC.in the city police station here for a meeting held in RMC ground in Nana Mowdi area in the night of November 29.
PI M D Chandravadia toda said that Hardik and Tushar G Nandani, who had sought permission for the meeting has been named in the complaint.
Earlier Hardik and six of his close aides including Dinesh Bambhaniya, Atul Patel and his erstwhile advocate Babu Mangukiya were booked for holding anothr rally in Mansa town of Gandhinagar district on November 18 without proper permission.
A poice offical said that Hardik was not getting permission for the rallies during the times of election as per the procedure as he did not belong to any political outfit or was neither a candidate himself.
Meanwhile, despite the cases, PAAS has announced to hold a 50 km long road show and yet another a rally in Surat city on December 3 even if permission for it was denied. The roadshow would cross through six assembly segments in the city and the rally would be held near Patidar dominant Yogi Chowk.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced