Hardik booked for yet another rally held without proper permissionDecember 01, 2017
PAAS convener Hardik Patel has been booked in yet another case of holding rally without proper permission in poll bound Gujarat.
Collector cum District Election Officer of Rajkot P R Jani has lodged the case under under sections 188 (defying public order) and 143 and 145 (pertaining to unlawful assembly) of the IPC.in the city police station here for a meeting held in RMC ground in Nana Mowdi area in the night of November 29.
PI M D Chandravadia toda said that Hardik and Tushar G Nandani, who had sought permission for the meeting has been named in the complaint.
Earlier Hardik and six of his close aides including Dinesh Bambhaniya, Atul Patel and his erstwhile advocate Babu Mangukiya were booked for holding anothr rally in Mansa town of Gandhinagar district on November 18 without proper permission.
A poice offical said that Hardik was not getting permission for the rallies during the times of election as per the procedure as he did not belong to any political outfit or was neither a candidate himself.
Meanwhile, despite the cases, PAAS has announced to hold a 50 km long road show and yet another a rally in Surat city on December 3 even if permission for it was denied. The roadshow would cross through six assembly segments in the city and the rally would be held near Patidar dominant Yogi Chowk.
- Main accused of Bitcoin Extortion case Inspector Anant Patel nabbed
- AirAsia to start Surat - Bengaluru flight from 15 May
- Next goal to win World Championship in Sweden and Asian Games: Harmeet Desai in Surat
- Pravin Togadia ends his 'fast unto death' programme on third day at around noon
- Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North Gujarat
- Three dead in gutter in Surat; police case against contractor