Rajnath hit out at Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi and ‘3 children’ in a different styleDecember 03, 2017
Union Home Minister and Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh today hit out at Congress and 3 young leaders of caste based outfits Hardik Patel of PAAS, Alpesh Thakor of Thakor Sena (who has joined the party) and Dalit activist Dalit Mewani in a different style during an election rally in this central Gujarat town.
Without naming them Rajnath, who hails from UP where the so called ‘Youth combo’ of Rahul Gandhi and SP leader and the then CM Akhilesh Yadav had seen a sever drubbing in assembly elections, said, ‘ I pity for Congress which was begging to the ‘three children’. I have sympathy for the the three children (Teeno Bachho he said in Hindi).’
‘All of you must be knowing the three children and I want to send them a message. I am sympathetic to them because they don’t know the history of Rahul Gandhi ji with whom they are shaking hands. Rahul Ji not only drowns himself wherever he goes for campaign but also makes those sink down too who shake hands with him,’ he said.
Notably Congress with a caste equation in mind has joined hands with them. Alpesh has already joined the party and was its official candidate on Radhanpur seat. Mewani was contesting as a Congress supported independent from Vadgam, Hardik who has not yet attained the age to contest election was opposing BJP all out.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity