Top Patidar organizations slam Hardik, confirm through Harish Salve that quota beyond 50% not possibleDecember 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Six Patidar organizations, Umiya Dham, Sidsar, Khodaldham, 41 Gam Kadva Patidars, SPG, Sardardham , Dharti Vikas Manda and others held a press conference here on Tuesday and rejected Kapil Sibal – Hardik Patel – Congress formula on Patidar reservation.
RP Savani, convener of the committee of organizations representing Patidar community said, they are not in agreement with Hardik Patel’s statement that whether reservation quota is given or not by Congress, BJP should be dethroned. Patidar organizations also slammed Hardik for trying to take political gains through his meeting with Khodaldham Trust’s trustee Naresh Patel.
Patidar organizations said they consulted senior lawyer Harsih Salve and confirmed that reservation quota beyond 50% limit is not possible in any circumstances and if given, it will be termed unconstitutional by the Court.
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project
- 305 kg heroin smuggling case: Gujarat ATS nabs another accused from Kashmir with suspected links with terrorists
- News in brief from across Gujarat (updated)