Top Patidar organizations slam Hardik, confirm through Harish Salve that quota beyond 50% not possibleDecember 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Six Patidar organizations, Umiya Dham, Sidsar, Khodaldham, 41 Gam Kadva Patidars, SPG, Sardardham , Dharti Vikas Manda and others held a press conference here on Tuesday and rejected Kapil Sibal – Hardik Patel – Congress formula on Patidar reservation.
RP Savani, convener of the committee of organizations representing Patidar community said, they are not in agreement with Hardik Patel’s statement that whether reservation quota is given or not by Congress, BJP should be dethroned. Patidar organizations also slammed Hardik for trying to take political gains through his meeting with Khodaldham Trust’s trustee Naresh Patel.
Patidar organizations said they consulted senior lawyer Harsih Salve and confirmed that reservation quota beyond 50% limit is not possible in any circumstances and if given, it will be termed unconstitutional by the Court.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard