Top Patidar organizations slam Hardik, confirm through Harish Salve that quota beyond 50% not possibleDecember 06, 2017
Ahmedabad: Six Patidar organizations, Umiya Dham, Sidsar, Khodaldham, 41 Gam Kadva Patidars, SPG, Sardardham , Dharti Vikas Manda and others held a press conference here on Tuesday and rejected Kapil Sibal – Hardik Patel – Congress formula on Patidar reservation.
RP Savani, convener of the committee of organizations representing Patidar community said, they are not in agreement with Hardik Patel’s statement that whether reservation quota is given or not by Congress, BJP should be dethroned. Patidar organizations also slammed Hardik for trying to take political gains through his meeting with Khodaldham Trust’s trustee Naresh Patel.
Patidar organizations said they consulted senior lawyer Harsih Salve and confirmed that reservation quota beyond 50% limit is not possible in any circumstances and if given, it will be termed unconstitutional by the Court.
- 68.70% polling in second phase as per primary estimates of EC, Exit polls show BJP lead
- Live: Gujarat CM, State BJP chief address the media after final phase of voting concludes
- All exit polls project BJP victory in Gujarat
- Second phase preliminary turnout 68.70%
- Complaint of Congress about PM Modi's 'road show' more of anticipatory nature, Collector Ahmedabad inquiring the matter:CEO B B Swain
- Advani, Jaitley also cast votes during Gujarat assembly polls in Ahmedabdad