Police denies permission to Modi and Rahul’s road shows, Hardik holds road show without permissionDecember 11, 2017
Ahmedabad: The police cite security and law and order concerns, traffic and public inconvenience.
Citing security, traffic, public inconvenience and law and order concerns, the Ahmedabad police denied permission to BJP and the Congress to hold road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi in the city on December 12.
On the other hand, Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti(PAAS) leader Hardik Patel continued with his road show from Ghuma on Western end of Ahmedabad and Nikol- the eastern end of city defying the denial of police permission to his road show.
The campaigning for second phase of Gujarat polls will end tomorrow. Polling will take place for all 93 seats of North and Central Gujarat on December 14.
Earlier in phase – 1, voting was held in 89 constituencies of Saurashtra and South Gujarat on December 9.
- Smriti Irani to launch action plan for aspirational district Narmada
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE