Police denies permission to Modi and Rahul’s road shows, Hardik holds road show without permissionDecember 11, 2017
Ahmedabad: The police cite security and law and order concerns, traffic and public inconvenience.
Citing security, traffic, public inconvenience and law and order concerns, the Ahmedabad police denied permission to BJP and the Congress to hold road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi in the city on December 12.
On the other hand, Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti(PAAS) leader Hardik Patel continued with his road show from Ghuma on Western end of Ahmedabad and Nikol- the eastern end of city defying the denial of police permission to his road show.
The campaigning for second phase of Gujarat polls will end tomorrow. Polling will take place for all 93 seats of North and Central Gujarat on December 14.
Earlier in phase – 1, voting was held in 89 constituencies of Saurashtra and South Gujarat on December 9.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area