ECI orders repoll in 6 polling booths of first phase areas in GujaratDecember 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Election Commission has ordered repolling in 6 polling booths that went to polls in Phase-I of Gujarat assembly general elections on December 9. Repolling has been ordered on four seats of Phase-I of Gujarat polls: Jamjodhpur (2 booths), Una (2 booths), Nizar (1 booth) and Umbergaon (1 booth). While Jamjodhpur and Una fall in Saurashtra region, Nizar and Umbergaon are in South Gujarat. Repolling has been ordered in these booths due to the reason that presiding officers had not removed mock-poll data before the commencement of the actual polls. Repoll will take place on December 14th along with the 2nd and the last phase of polling in North and Central Gujarat.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed