ECI orders repoll in 6 polling booths of first phase areas in GujaratDecember 12, 2017
Gandhinagar: Election Commission has ordered repolling in 6 polling booths that went to polls in Phase-I of Gujarat assembly general elections on December 9. Repolling has been ordered on four seats of Phase-I of Gujarat polls: Jamjodhpur (2 booths), Una (2 booths), Nizar (1 booth) and Umbergaon (1 booth). While Jamjodhpur and Una fall in Saurashtra region, Nizar and Umbergaon are in South Gujarat. Repolling has been ordered in these booths due to the reason that presiding officers had not removed mock-poll data before the commencement of the actual polls. Repoll will take place on December 14th along with the 2nd and the last phase of polling in North and Central Gujarat.
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019