Mamlatdar forwards ‘fake’ letter of Deputy Election commissioner which claims EVMs can be hacked by mobile towersDecember 16, 2017
The Mamlatdar of Paddhari in Rajkot made a blunder by forwarding a fake letter issued in the name of a Deputy Election Commissioner in which it has been admitted that mobile phone towers help in ‘hacking’ of EVMs.
A letter has instructed all the officials to ensure closure of mobile services in their respective areas on the counting day between 8am to 6 pm.
Collector Rajkot today said that the letter was forwarded by the Mamlatdar mistakenly.
- Driver of bank cash van flees with estimated Rs 2 crore cash in Ahmedabad
- Polling for 4-seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat on March 23, if required
- Gujarat CM replies debate on Motion of Thanks to Governor’s address to Assembly
- BJP wins Kheda district panchayat, improves overall performance compared to 2013, Congress wins Banaskantha
- Ahmedabad gets Central Command and Control Centre at Paldi
- 2.10 lakh tourists in Rann Utsav, govt earned Rs 4.60 crore