Valmiki community hold protests across Gujarat against Salman and his movie Tiger Abhi Zinda HaiDecember 22, 2017
Salman Khan starer ‘Tiger Abhi Zinda Hai’ faced protests from members of Valmiki community across Guajrat today.
The members of the community torn apart the main banner of the film at Jahangir theater in Navsari city.
They bunt the photos of Salman and Shipa shetty (who also reportedly had recently given derogatory statement about the community) near a theater in Bhuj city.
Protest by the community were also held near the theaters in Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Vadodara, Jamangar among other places.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress