Valmiki community hold protests across Gujarat against Salman and his movie Tiger Abhi Zinda HaiDecember 22, 2017
Salman Khan starer ‘Tiger Abhi Zinda Hai’ faced protests from members of Valmiki community across Guajrat today.
The members of the community torn apart the main banner of the film at Jahangir theater in Navsari city.
They bunt the photos of Salman and Shipa shetty (who also reportedly had recently given derogatory statement about the community) near a theater in Bhuj city.
Protest by the community were also held near the theaters in Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Vadodara, Jamangar among other places.
- Over 670 kg of various drugs seized by NCB destroyed in Ankaleshwar of Gujarat
- Kazakhstan opens its consulate office at Gandhinagar in Gujarat
- UK court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya, gives 14-day time for appeal, Jaitley says a great day for India
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post