Valmiki community hold protests across Gujarat against Salman and his movie Tiger Abhi Zinda HaiDecember 22, 2017
Salman Khan starer ‘Tiger Abhi Zinda Hai’ faced protests from members of Valmiki community across Guajrat today.
The members of the community torn apart the main banner of the film at Jahangir theater in Navsari city.
They bunt the photos of Salman and Shipa shetty (who also reportedly had recently given derogatory statement about the community) near a theater in Bhuj city.
Protest by the community were also held near the theaters in Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Vadodara, Jamangar among other places.
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court
- ACB nabs deputy Sarpanch red handed taking bribe