Valmiki community hold protests across Gujarat against Salman and his movie Tiger Abhi Zinda HaiDecember 22, 2017
Salman Khan starer ‘Tiger Abhi Zinda Hai’ faced protests from members of Valmiki community across Guajrat today.
The members of the community torn apart the main banner of the film at Jahangir theater in Navsari city.
They bunt the photos of Salman and Shipa shetty (who also reportedly had recently given derogatory statement about the community) near a theater in Bhuj city.
Protest by the community were also held near the theaters in Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Vadodara, Jamangar among other places.
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone
- Heavy rain warning for districts of East Central Gujarat