Local NSUI leader killed in Rajkot after altercation over a minor accidentDecember 29, 2017
A local leader of the student wing of Congress ie NSUI in Rajkot city of Gujarat was murdered with sharp edged weapon after an altercation over a minor accident.
Police said that NSUI secretary and student of local Christ College Jayrajsinh B Jadeja (21) was going to hand over lunch tiffin to his father who has a motor part factory near Gowardhan chowk over his two wheeler along with another friend. Near Bajrangwadi close to Punit Nagar his two wheeler collided with another two wheeler after which the two sides had an altercation. The attacker identified as Ajaysinh Vala sitting on the other two wheeler made multiple blows of a dagger on him.
Jayrajsinh died in civil hospital here. Police was trying to nab the attacker and the matter was being investigated in detail.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report