Local NSUI leader killed in Rajkot after altercation over a minor accidentDecember 29, 2017
A local leader of the student wing of Congress ie NSUI in Rajkot city of Gujarat was murdered with sharp edged weapon after an altercation over a minor accident.
Police said that NSUI secretary and student of local Christ College Jayrajsinh B Jadeja (21) was going to hand over lunch tiffin to his father who has a motor part factory near Gowardhan chowk over his two wheeler along with another friend. Near Bajrangwadi close to Punit Nagar his two wheeler collided with another two wheeler after which the two sides had an altercation. The attacker identified as Ajaysinh Vala sitting on the other two wheeler made multiple blows of a dagger on him.
Jayrajsinh died in civil hospital here. Police was trying to nab the attacker and the matter was being investigated in detail.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week