Opening of Rs 18 crore Swaminarayan girls school in Kutch on January 1December 31, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will inaugurate the Swaminarayan Kanya Vidyamandir at Piyava in Mandvi taluka in Kutch district on Monday, January 1, 2018.
The educational campus built by Swaminarayan sect at a cost of Rs.18-crore is spread over sprawling 9-acre, equipped with computer and other labs for 1,200 students.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity