Opening of Rs 18 crore Swaminarayan girls school in Kutch on January 1December 31, 2017
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will inaugurate the Swaminarayan Kanya Vidyamandir at Piyava in Mandvi taluka in Kutch district on Monday, January 1, 2018.
The educational campus built by Swaminarayan sect at a cost of Rs.18-crore is spread over sprawling 9-acre, equipped with computer and other labs for 1,200 students.
- Exide Industry to acquire immovable & movable assets of Tudor India within a month in Gujarat
- Naroda Patiya case: Gujarat HC gives 10 years jail term to 3 accused, fine also imposed
- Gujarat HC upheld state govt's domicile related rules for admission in UG medical courses
- Gujarat ATS SP meets BJP President Amit Shah
- Heavy rain in Valsad and Umargam; trains on Surat - Mumbai route moving slower, road traffic impacted
- Reliance Jewels launches premium flagship showroom in Ahmedabad