Gujarat govt approves creation of 3533 new posts of TalatiJanuary 01, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government has given in-principle approval for creation of new 3533 posts of revenue talatis across the State.
Revenue minister Kaushik Patel shared this detail and said one revenue talati is required per two gram panchayats in the State for easy availability of revenue department related services across 17,265 village panchayats. Against the requirement of 7,133 revenue talatis, there’s provision of 3600 posts at present.The state government has now approved creation of 3533 new posts.
- Driver of bank cash van flees with estimated Rs 2 crore cash in Ahmedabad
- Polling for 4-seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat on March 23, if required
- Gujarat CM replies debate on Motion of Thanks to Governor’s address to Assembly
- BJP wins Kheda district panchayat, improves overall performance compared to 2013, Congress wins Banaskantha
- Ahmedabad gets Central Command and Control Centre at Paldi
- 2.10 lakh tourists in Rann Utsav, govt earned Rs 4.60 crore