Not at all annoyed with BJP, do not want ministerial berth: BharwadJanuary 04, 2018
Amid the speculations of yet another ‘show of dissidence’ in ruling BJP, its senior MLA Jetha Bharwad today categorically said that he did not want an ministerial berth and would happily continue to work as a small and disciplined worker of the party.
Bharwad, several times MLA from Shehra in Panchmahals districts in central Gujarat, told newsmen that he was not at all angry or annoyed with the party.
‘I have not demanded any ministerial berth and those of my supporters who have done so have done it without my knowledge and I would make them understand that party’s interest was more important than personal ambition,’ he said.
He said that BJP activists worked for the nation and not the petty self.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies