Not at all annoyed with BJP, do not want ministerial berth: BharwadJanuary 04, 2018
Amid the speculations of yet another ‘show of dissidence’ in ruling BJP, its senior MLA Jetha Bharwad today categorically said that he did not want an ministerial berth and would happily continue to work as a small and disciplined worker of the party.
Bharwad, several times MLA from Shehra in Panchmahals districts in central Gujarat, told newsmen that he was not at all angry or annoyed with the party.
‘I have not demanded any ministerial berth and those of my supporters who have done so have done it without my knowledge and I would make them understand that party’s interest was more important than personal ambition,’ he said.
He said that BJP activists worked for the nation and not the petty self.
- Smriti Irani to launch action plan for aspirational district Narmada
- Amit Shah writes nine-page letter to Chandrababu Naidu
- First train from Detroj carrying Maruti cars to leave on Saturday
- RIL acquires stake in Saavn for JioMusic, forms India's largest platform for music; combined entity valued at over US$ 1 billion
- Tell us who all in India used your services: GoI in notice to Cambridge Analytica
- Arvind Limited launches CREYATE