1044 participants to take part in 33rd State level Girnar ascending descending competition this SundayJanuary 05, 2018
JUnagadh: 1044 participants will take part in 33rd state level Girnar ascending descending competition which is going to be held on January 7. The competition will be organized jointly by Junagadh district administration and Yuval Seva Sanskrutik Pravruttio department of Government of Gujarat. The competition will take place in four parts – for senior and junior boys and girls. There are 837 boys and 207 girls participating in this event. The highest number of participants are from Gir Somnath district(380) followed by Junagadh district(368) and 1 each from Narmada, Kutch, Gandhinagar and Sabarkantha districts.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape