Five-year old girl in Surat dies after throat slit by kite string

Surat: A five-year old girl died in hospital after her throat was slit by lethal kite string. The girl suffered kite string injury when she was standing in car sunroof window. Victim girl was in Surat for shopping on December 31. She was from Hathuran village near Mahuva. When going back to village after shopping, she was standing in sun roof window. The kite string slit her throat when car was passing over Udhna darwaja flyover. Girl’s father Yunusbhai had admitted her to hospital. After four-day treatment, victim girl Fatima succumbed to injury.