Five-year old girl in Surat dies after throat slit by kite stringJanuary 06, 2018
Surat: A five-year old girl died in hospital after her throat was slit by lethal kite string. The girl suffered kite string injury when she was standing in car sunroof window. Victim girl was in Surat for shopping on December 31. She was from Hathuran village near Mahuva. When going back to village after shopping, she was standing in sun roof window. The kite string slit her throat when car was passing over Udhna darwaja flyover. Girl’s father Yunusbhai had admitted her to hospital. After four-day treatment, victim girl Fatima succumbed to injury.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road