Various Chamber of Commerce from across Gujarat to come together under unified bannerJanuary 11, 2018
Rajkot: Various Chamber of Commerce organizations from across Gujarat will come together to make representation before the government on the issues such as GST.
So far each such organization was making representation in individual capacity. A meeting was held at Rajkot in which decision was taken for unified representation.
As per the decision taken, the Southern Gujarat Chamber, Gujarat Chamber, Gandhidham, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Saurashtra, Banakantha District, Vadodara and Zalawad chambers will come together under the banner of GCCI regional council.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report