Various Chamber of Commerce from across Gujarat to come together under unified bannerJanuary 11, 2018
Rajkot: Various Chamber of Commerce organizations from across Gujarat will come together to make representation before the government on the issues such as GST.
So far each such organization was making representation in individual capacity. A meeting was held at Rajkot in which decision was taken for unified representation.
As per the decision taken, the Southern Gujarat Chamber, Gujarat Chamber, Gandhidham, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Saurashtra, Banakantha District, Vadodara and Zalawad chambers will come together under the banner of GCCI regional council.
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore