3 villagers injured in leopard attack in Anand district of central Gujarat, stray beast cagedJanuary 12, 2018
A stray wild leopard today injured 3 villagers in Saiyadpura village of Bhajej taluka in Anand district of central Gujarat.
Forest official J R Patel said that the leopard which had strayed from some forest in central Gujarat entered a field in the village and attacked 3 people who were working in the fields there.
Villagers had tried to attack the beast but the forest team caged the beast and it was sent to a veterinary hospital for treatment.
The 3 injured villagers were also admitted to hospital.
- Anandiben Patel to become Governor of Madhya Pradesh, formal announcement awaited
- AMC commissioner's draft budget for 2018-19; presentation doccument
- BOT period over, no more toll tax on Chhani railway over bridge: Govt
- ST certificate of MLA Bhupendra Khant cancelled: Tribal Development Commissioner
- ECI recommends to the President disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs in Delhi
- India's public cloud market to rise by 53%: Akash Ambani