3 villagers injured in leopard attack in Anand district of central Gujarat, stray beast cagedJanuary 12, 2018
A stray wild leopard today injured 3 villagers in Saiyadpura village of Bhajej taluka in Anand district of central Gujarat.
Forest official J R Patel said that the leopard which had strayed from some forest in central Gujarat entered a field in the village and attacked 3 people who were working in the fields there.
Villagers had tried to attack the beast but the forest team caged the beast and it was sent to a veterinary hospital for treatment.
The 3 injured villagers were also admitted to hospital.
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years
- Lioness in Devaliya Safari Park of Gujarat dies
- Jio to become India's No 1 telecom operator by 2021: Bernstein report