3 villagers injured in leopard attack in Anand district of central Gujarat, stray beast cagedJanuary 12, 2018
A stray wild leopard today injured 3 villagers in Saiyadpura village of Bhajej taluka in Anand district of central Gujarat.
Forest official J R Patel said that the leopard which had strayed from some forest in central Gujarat entered a field in the village and attacked 3 people who were working in the fields there.
Villagers had tried to attack the beast but the forest team caged the beast and it was sent to a veterinary hospital for treatment.
The 3 injured villagers were also admitted to hospital.
- Four from Gujarat in newly constituted CWC, the supreme steering body of Congress party, Madhusudan Mistry dropped
- Gujarat BJP spokesperson posts salute to PGVCL lineman in Facebook post
- 45.20% Kharif sowing so far in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reviews flood affected areas of Gir-Somnath district
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's proposed visit to Gujarat on July 20 postponed: Rupani
- Narmada irrigation water for farmers of Surendranagar, Ahmedabad, North Gujarat from tomorrow