3 villagers injured in leopard attack in Anand district of central Gujarat, stray beast cagedJanuary 12, 2018
A stray wild leopard today injured 3 villagers in Saiyadpura village of Bhajej taluka in Anand district of central Gujarat.
Forest official J R Patel said that the leopard which had strayed from some forest in central Gujarat entered a field in the village and attacked 3 people who were working in the fields there.
Villagers had tried to attack the beast but the forest team caged the beast and it was sent to a veterinary hospital for treatment.
The 3 injured villagers were also admitted to hospital.
- NCB nabs Nigerian lady from train in Vadodara with drugs worth over Rs 80 lakhs
- AMC health teams collect sample of water etc from road-side vendors a day after this viral video
- PM not to come to Madhavpur fair; CMs of North Eastern states to participate
- BJP captures Gandhinagar taluka panchayat
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat