No E-chalan, E-memo till completion of Smart City projects: MoS Home GujaratJanuary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: No more e-memo will be issued for traffic violation in Gujarat till the Smart city projects are completed, said minister of state for Home Pradipsinh Jadeja here today.
‘The state government has implemented CSITMS, Smart City and CCTV projects under public private partnership. Among them the Smart City Project is likely to complete in next four months. At present, automatic and manual e-chalan is generated through CCTV footage in cases of traffic violation following which E-memo is sent to home. However it is found that due to some technical errors, wrong e-memo are issued and sent to the citizens in some cases. The Chief Minister had received details of such errors following which the State government took decision to halt the e-memo process till complete implementation of Smart City project in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Morbi, Bhavnagar and other cities. E-chalans will be sent to citizens only after final implementation of Smart City project’, Jadeja said.
- AMC commissioner's draft budget for 2018-19; presentation doccument
- BOT period over, no more toll tax on Chhani railway over bridge: Govt
- ST certificate of MLA Bhupendra Khant cancelled: Tribal Development Commissioner
- ECI recommends to the President disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs in Delhi
- India's public cloud market to rise by 53%: Akash Ambani
- Dhanani, Solanki meet Rahul Gandhi