No E-chalan, E-memo till completion of Smart City projects: MoS Home GujaratJanuary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: No more e-memo will be issued for traffic violation in Gujarat till the Smart city projects are completed, said minister of state for Home Pradipsinh Jadeja here today.
‘The state government has implemented CSITMS, Smart City and CCTV projects under public private partnership. Among them the Smart City Project is likely to complete in next four months. At present, automatic and manual e-chalan is generated through CCTV footage in cases of traffic violation following which E-memo is sent to home. However it is found that due to some technical errors, wrong e-memo are issued and sent to the citizens in some cases. The Chief Minister had received details of such errors following which the State government took decision to halt the e-memo process till complete implementation of Smart City project in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Morbi, Bhavnagar and other cities. E-chalans will be sent to citizens only after final implementation of Smart City project’, Jadeja said.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity