Surat to get more bridges next weekJanuary 13, 2018
Surat: Bridge city Surat which has already more than 100 bridges will get more bridges next week. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will be visiting Surat on January 18 to dedicate two new bridges – Rs 82.50 crore Pramukh Park railway bridge and Rs 33.83 crore Schin railway station bridge. Rupani will also dedicate Khadi bridge in Suda area near Swastik Nagar and Rs 2.82 crore widened Khadi bridge at Bhedvad.
He will dedicate Rs 43 crore 162 MLD capacity upgraded sewage treatment plant in Bhatar area. He will also open 134 MLD sewage pumping station at Kosad which has been upgraded at a cost of Rs 103 crore.
The Chief Minister during his visit will dedicate Rs 300 crore development works and lay foundation stones for another Rs 200 crore development projects.
- Bodies of 3 Asiatic lions found in Eastern part of Gir forest in last 48 hours
- Govt of India announces hike in interest rates for Small Savings Schemes
- Ahimsadham in Kutch opens burns ward for cattle in wake of increasing incidents of acid attacks
- Chargeable parking: Gujarat HC gives interim relief to malls and multiplexes
- Passengers suffer nose and ear bleeding in Jet Airways Mumbai - Jaipur flight
- 44 lakh families in Gujarat to benefit from Ayushyaman Bharat scheme; launch on September 23