CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of SuratJanuary 18, 2018
Surat: Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani today dedicated to the people civil works worth of Rs. 493.78-crore done by Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) in the city. Congratulating the SMC, the Chief Minister asserted that such works was a giant stride of development achieved.
Speaking at a function organized in Surat city, the Chief Minister further stated that his government was determined to make well balanced development covering every nook and corner of Gujarat. The Gujarat government is working towards to avail all basic infrastructures and amenities to people, who migrate to municipalities and corporations in search of employments.
To make the problem of traffic jam caused to Surat city by the Ahmedabad – Mumbai railway lines, particularly at railway crossings, a things of past the SMC has undertaken works of making railway-over- bridges at a cost of crore of rupees, Mr. Rupani said. He also assured the residents of the city to find a legitimate way for those who are facing problem of regularizing their properties.
In total, Mr. Rupani today dedicated to the people civil developmental works worth of Rs. 301.51-Cr and also laid foundations for projects worth of Rs. 192.27-Cr. Others who spoke on the occasion included city mayor Mrs. Ashmitaben Shiroya.
Those who remained present included tribal development & forest minister Mr. Ganpantsinh Vasava, social justice & rights minister Mr. Ishwarsinh Parmar, MP Mr. C. R. Patil, MLAs – Mr. Harsh Sanghvi, Ms Sangeeta Patil, Ms Jhankna Patel, Vivek Patel, Vinubhai Mordiya, V. D.Jhalavadiya, Arvind Rana, Kantibhai Ballar, city commissioner Mr. M. Thennarasan, district collector Mahendra Patel, police commissioner Satish Verma and others.
- Government modifies operational guidelines for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY)
- Rajkot district panchayat member held taking Rs 2 lakh bribe
- Former President Dr Pranab Mukherjee delivers first lecture at IIM Ahmedabad as distinguished guest faculty
- Gujarat Assembly pays homage to late PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Shankersinh to work for anti-BJP coalition in Gujarat and elsewhere in upcoming Lok Sabha polls
- Withdrawal of Monsoon from Gujarat delayed Eighth time in a row