Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20January 18, 2018
Gandhinagar: Annual budget of Gujarat State will be presented by finance minister Nitin Patel on February 20. The budget session of Gujarat assembly will start on February 19. Election of Speaker will be part of the first day agenda of the session. The budget session will end on March 28.
Meanwhile the swearing in of elected MLAs which wa pending due to ‘kamurta’ period will take place on January 23 at noon at Sabarmati meeting hall in Swarnim Sankul – 1 building in Gandhinagar.
Senior BJP MLA elected from Bhuj Smt Nimaben Acharya has been appointed pro-tem Speaker for this process.
- Strike of junior doctors in Civil Hospital enters second day, attempts on to end it, Health Minister Nitin Patel arrives
- Arun Jaitley on four years of Narendra Modi government in Centre
- BJP chief Amit Shah on four years of Narendra Modi government in Centre
- Gujarat BJP to mark Modi government's four years in Centre through reach out campaign
- Meeting of former MLAs of Vaghela camp including incumbent BJP MLA C K Raulji held
- Over a dozen injured in clash over digging out soil from pond under Sujalam Sufalam scheme