Railways to set up container depot in Rajkot; land decision in final stageJanuary 28, 2018
Rajkot: Railways has demanded land to set up a container depots announced in previous railway budget in Rajkot. The railways has demanded land near Khandheri cricket stadium. Revenue department of Government of Gujarat is ready to give 50,000 square meter land for Rs 130 crore premium. Railways has accepted the offer and planned to set up the depot by 2019 to benefit the areas of Saurashtra.
- Vajpayee on life supporting system, condition worsens and critical, Modi reaches AIIMS
- Vadodara based bank fraud case accused Nitin Sandesara arrested in Dubai
- Good news for water-starved Gujarat, met issues heavy to very heavy rainfall warning from August 17
- Rupani to visit Ahmedabad Metro tunnel boring work on Thursday
- After a year, tail-end story of tallest hoisted tricolor in Gujarat
- Here are the announcements made by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani in Independence Day speech