Railways to set up container depot in Rajkot; land decision in final stageJanuary 28, 2018
Rajkot: Railways has demanded land to set up a container depots announced in previous railway budget in Rajkot. The railways has demanded land near Khandheri cricket stadium. Revenue department of Government of Gujarat is ready to give 50,000 square meter land for Rs 130 crore premium. Railways has accepted the offer and planned to set up the depot by 2019 to benefit the areas of Saurashtra.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods