Minor fire in electric police beside track near Shahibaug underpass in AhmedabadJanuary 30, 2018
A minor fire broke out in the electric pole near the railway track at Shahibaugh underpass this evening but was quickly controlled.
Additional Chief Fire Officer Rajesh Bhatt said that the fire broke out in the junction box of a normal electric pole situated beside the track.
‘It was controlled completely and quickly by the two fire fighting vehicles and owing to it no disruption to the rail traffic or damage to track was reported,’ he said.
The fire was caused by short circuit in the junction box, he said adding that what triggered the short circuit was not yet known.
- Chargeable parking: Gujarat HC gives interim relief to malls and multiplexes
- Passengers suffer nose and ear bleeding in Jet Airways Mumbai - Jaipur flight
- 44 lakh families in Gujarat to benefit from Ayushyaman Bharat scheme; launch on September 23
- Under construction Madresa in Hindu majority area of Surat demolished
- CAG report tabled in Gujarat assembly: 54 PSUs make Rs 3648 crore profit, 14 others make Rs 18,412 crore loss with gigantic share of GSPC
- Ahmeadbad Police detain 280 modified auto rickshaws