Minor fire in electric police beside track near Shahibaug underpass in AhmedabadJanuary 30, 2018
A minor fire broke out in the electric pole near the railway track at Shahibaugh underpass this evening but was quickly controlled.
Additional Chief Fire Officer Rajesh Bhatt said that the fire broke out in the junction box of a normal electric pole situated beside the track.
‘It was controlled completely and quickly by the two fire fighting vehicles and owing to it no disruption to the rail traffic or damage to track was reported,’ he said.
The fire was caused by short circuit in the junction box, he said adding that what triggered the short circuit was not yet known.
- Vajpayee on life supporting system, condition worsens and critical, Modi reaches AIIMS
- Vadodara based bank fraud case accused Nitin Sandesara arrested in Dubai
- Good news for water-starved Gujarat, met issues heavy to very heavy rainfall warning from August 17
- Rupani to visit Ahmedabad Metro tunnel boring work on Thursday
- After a year, tail-end story of tallest hoisted tricolor in Gujarat
- Here are the announcements made by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani in Independence Day speech