Minor fire in electric police beside track near Shahibaug underpass in AhmedabadJanuary 30, 2018
A minor fire broke out in the electric pole near the railway track at Shahibaugh underpass this evening but was quickly controlled.
Additional Chief Fire Officer Rajesh Bhatt said that the fire broke out in the junction box of a normal electric pole situated beside the track.
‘It was controlled completely and quickly by the two fire fighting vehicles and owing to it no disruption to the rail traffic or damage to track was reported,’ he said.
The fire was caused by short circuit in the junction box, he said adding that what triggered the short circuit was not yet known.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects