PM Narendra Modi likely to perform ground breaking for Hindu temple in Abu DhabiJanuary 30, 2018
Dubai: Ground breaking for the temple in Abu Dhabi by Bochasanvasi Akshar Purushottam Sanstha(BAPS) will take place on Sunday, February 11 this year along with reception in honour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates. The event has been hosted and organized by Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi and Consulate General of India in Dubai in association with BAPS Saminarayan Sanstha. A meeting in this connection was recently held in Delhi in presence of Brahmvihari Swami of BAPS, BJP foreign cell head Vijay Chaudhaiwale and others with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi. Prime Minister Modi is on three nation tours covering United Arab Emirates(UAE), Palestine and Oman in February.
The first Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi is likely to come up on 20,000 square metres (4.95 acres) of land at Al Wathba which is located 30 minutes away from Abu Dhabi city. The temple site is close to the highway on Abu Dhabi-Al Ain road. At present, there are two Hindu temples and one Sikh gurudwara in Dubai. The temple will have a good Vrindavan (garden) and a waterfront. The temple will be the largest in the UAE. It was during Narendra Modi’s visit in August 2015 that the UAE Government announced its decision to allocate land for Abu Dhabi’s first ever Hindu temple.
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off
- House catches fire due to self immolation by owner in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat continue to reel under heat-wave, records first over 46°C temperature of this summer
- Gujarat Board to announce Class 10 exam results tomorrow
- President Ram Nath Kovind to be on one-day Surat visit on May 29
- BJP protest in front of Congress HQ in Gujarat against MLA Thumar's indecent remarks