Bhavnath fair of year 2018 to be held during 9-13 FebruaryFebruary 06, 2018
Junagadh: Bhavnath fair of Maha Shivratri in the foothills of mountain Girnar will be held during 9-13 February this year. It will be participated by around one million people from across Gujarat. The main attraction of this fair is naked saints marching on Mahashivratri night before taking midnight bath in Mrugi Kund at Bhavnath temple.
- Surat police seeks addition of 1306 CCTV cameras to cover the gaps in vigil
- Two arrested for anchoring a ship without permission at Magdalla Jetty of ABG; measures taken to prevent damage to ONGC bridge
- Passport issuance delay at Ahmedabad RPO: Sushma Swaraj seeks reply from officer
- Bodies of lion cub and leopard found at different places in Tulsishyam range of Gir
- 67.50% pass Gujarat board's SSC 2018 exam, Surat tops the table again, girls outperform boys
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off