Bhavnath fair of year 2018 to be held during 9-13 FebruaryFebruary 06, 2018
Junagadh: Bhavnath fair of Maha Shivratri in the foothills of mountain Girnar will be held during 9-13 February this year. It will be participated by around one million people from across Gujarat. The main attraction of this fair is naked saints marching on Mahashivratri night before taking midnight bath in Mrugi Kund at Bhavnath temple.
- CM Rupani shares details of PM Narendra Modi's September 30 Gujarat visit
- GIFT City Gujarat based BSE India INX daily turnover volume peaks at all time high of INR 8,112.58 crores
- Through iON digital platform, TCS democratizes recruitment providing equal opportunity to young engineers across India
- First building on reclaimed land of river Sabarmati inaugurated in Ahmedabad
- AMC removes dangerous portion of minaret of Ek Toda mosque in Dolatkhana area
- Highways connecting Patan to Harij, Sidhpur and Unjha to be converted to four-lane