Bhavnath fair of year 2018 to be held during 9-13 FebruaryFebruary 06, 2018
Junagadh: Bhavnath fair of Maha Shivratri in the foothills of mountain Girnar will be held during 9-13 February this year. It will be participated by around one million people from across Gujarat. The main attraction of this fair is naked saints marching on Mahashivratri night before taking midnight bath in Mrugi Kund at Bhavnath temple.
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post
- Monsoon likely to hit Gujarat in next 48 hours, fairly widespread rain expected in all areas except Saurashtra: Met Director Sarkar
- Representatives from all the groups of lions in and around Gir forests to be radio collared in a months time: CCF Vasavada