Three on way to Canada, deported from Doha, nabbed in Ahmedabad with fake passport, visa, aadhar cardFebruary 06, 2018
Ahmedabad: City crime branch has booked three for traveling with fake visa, passport and aadhar card. The three passengers had left Ahmedabad airport to reach Canada via Doha. They were deported from Doha after immigration check.
City crime branch had got information that immigration officer RK Verma had detained two gents and one lady at Sardar Patel international airport in Ahmedabad. Detained passengers had managed to create passport and visa with own photos but someone else’s name and address. They had boarded Qatar Airways flight from Ahmedabad. When they changed flight at Doha airport, the immigration officer there found the documents suspicious and deported them back to Ahmedabad.
The accused were identified as Jashiben Dinesh Patel, Dinesh Patel and Mayur Dinesh Patel. Dinesh Asaram Patel(45) had passport with his photograph in the name of Sanjiv Chandrakant Sheth. Dinesh belongs to Shankarpura village of Mahesana district in North Gujarat. Jashiebn Patel had passport in name of Hetal Sanjiv Sheth. Jashiben is wife of accused Dinesh Patel. Mayur Dinesh Patel(18) had passport in name of Manush Sanjiv Sheth. Mayur lives in Nikol area of Ahmedabad. He is originally from Bhaupura village near Kalol in Gandhinagar district.
The Sheth family’s address in passports was 6 Rahul Apartment, Dipkunj Society, Paldi, Ahmedabad.
The accused said they had managed to make forged passports through Shailesh Patel, resident of Divanpura village in Mahesana district. Shailesh had conveyed them on phone on 1st February that visa for Canada had arrived. Shailesh had delivered fake passports, fake Aadhar card’s color photocopies and later Qatar Airways tickets. The accused had successfully convinced immigration officers at Ahmedabad airport about documents and left for Canada via Doha on 4 February. They were deported from Doha airport.
Police has booked three accused and agent Shailesh Patel under section 406, 419, 420, 465, 467, 468, 471, and Indian Passport Act section 12(1)D.
- PM Modi attends darshan and puja at Shirdi Saibaba
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat