PM Modi’s sense of humor and timing in display in Rajya SabhaFebruary 07, 2018
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s sense of humour and timing was in display today in Rajya Sabha when he was replying President’s address to parliament. PM was speaking about origin of Aadhar scheme in Atal Bihar Vajpayee led NDA government in response to which Congress MP Renuka Chowdhury started laughing out loudly. After brief reprimanding by Chairman of the house Venkaiah Naidu, PM intervened and said Renuka should not be scolded as such laughter has been heard long after TV serial Ramayana(in which rakshashas would laugh out loudly like Renuka Chowdhury).
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground