GSRTC launches Vadodara – Rajkot AC Volvo bus serviceFebruary 08, 2018
Rajkot: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) has launched new Rajkot – Vadodara AC Volvo bus service.
At present the Rajkot ST division witnesses daily 18 trips of 10 Volvo buses on Rajkot – Ahmedabad route. There has been demand to operate similar service on Vadodara and Surat routes.
The new service connecting Vadodara to Rajkot is being launched on experimental basis. The bus will leave Rajkot at 6.30 am and reach Vadodara at 11.30 am. It will leave Vadodara at 17.45 and reach Rajkot at 22.45. One-side ticket fare is Rs 300 around.
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off
- House catches fire due to self immolation by owner in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat continue to reel under heat-wave, records first over 46°C temperature of this summer
- Gujarat Board to announce Class 10 exam results tomorrow
- President Ram Nath Kovind to be on one-day Surat visit on May 29
- BJP protest in front of Congress HQ in Gujarat against MLA Thumar's indecent remarks