GSRTC launches Vadodara – Rajkot AC Volvo bus serviceFebruary 08, 2018
Rajkot: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) has launched new Rajkot – Vadodara AC Volvo bus service.
At present the Rajkot ST division witnesses daily 18 trips of 10 Volvo buses on Rajkot – Ahmedabad route. There has been demand to operate similar service on Vadodara and Surat routes.
The new service connecting Vadodara to Rajkot is being launched on experimental basis. The bus will leave Rajkot at 6.30 am and reach Vadodara at 11.30 am. It will leave Vadodara at 17.45 and reach Rajkot at 22.45. One-side ticket fare is Rs 300 around.
- ISRO planning to launch Chandrayaan-2 mission around April this year: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Rajendra Trivedi files nomination for speaker post as consensus candidate
- Family refuses to accept Vankar's body, road block in Unjha, ST bus attacked, RSS extends support to suffering families
- Gujarat CM inaugurates first flight service connecting Ahmedabad to Mundra
- Foreign cruise brings 471 tourists to Porbandar
- Renovated building of Gujarat Assembly complex to be inaugurated on February 19