Bhavnath fair of MahaShivratri kicks off in Girnar foothillsFebruary 09, 2018
(In video, Dhwaja Rohan vidhi today morning which marked beginning of Bhavnath fair)
Junagadh: Bhavnath fair of Maha Shivratri in the foothills of mountain Girnar kicked off today with placing of flag atop Bhavnath temple. The fair over next five days will be participated by around one million people from across Gujarat. The main attraction of this fair is naked saints marching on Maha Shivratri night before taking midnight bath in Mrugi Kund at Bhavnath temple. Here are the glimpses of the fair in videos from previous years.
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur
- Jagdish Thakkar PRO of PM Modi who also served as PRO of various Gujarat CMs passes away
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday