Mukesh and Nita Ambani in PyeongChang to cheer Indian team members at 2018 Winter OlympicsFebruary 12, 2018
PyeongChang: Smt Nita Ambani, Member International Olympic Committee (IOC), wished the two member Indian team the very best at the 2018 Winter Olympics being held in PyeongChang, South Korea.
Sh Mukesh Ambani, Chairman Reliance Industries and Smt Nita Ambani are in PyeongChang to cheer the Indian team. The Winter Olympics 2018 are being beamed Live on the JioTV app.
Both met Shiva Keshavan, who carried the Indian flag during the Opening Ceremony. Shiva is representing India in the Luge Men’s Singles consecutively for the sixth time. The second athlete Jagdish Singh is representing India in the Cross Country Skiing event.
Both Shiva and Jagdish and the sports they play are not so well-known in India yet, but the enhanced live coverage of the Games may change all that.
Smt Ambani is India’s first woman IOC Member. She is also a member of two important global commissions of the IOC including the prestigious Olympic Channel.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress