Gujarat Congress issues show cause to 50 district/taluka level leadersFebruary 13, 2018
Congress has reportedly issued show cause notices to around 50 of its district/taluka level leaders for their said involvement in anti-party activities.
They have been asked to reply within 5 days.
A party leader said that all of them were likely to be shown the door (ousted) from the party after their formal reply/expiry of the time given to them for it.
Meanwhile, ruling BJP has ousted 9 of its local leaders in Karjan taluka of Vadodara district for similar reasons.
Notably, in the election season for several local bodies, such actions were not uncommon.
Meanwhile, Former District Panchayat President of Banaskantha, Rajendra Joshi who had earlier left Congress and switched over to BJP, also today rejoined Congress with his team ahead of district panchayat election.
- Nitin Patel rubbishes rumors being spread on social media about him; CM finds such trash on social media not worth reacting
- Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike again
- Social media lauds AMC's strict actions against litterers as videos go viral
- RIL partners with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- Honda not in hurry for car plant in Gujarat
- Bhavnagar to get Rs 80 crore regional science museum