Pakistani fishing boat with 7 aboard apprehended off Kutch coastFebruary 13, 2018
Gandhinagar: Indian Coast Guard today apprehended a Pakistani fishing boat, 16 nautical miles off Jakhau coast of Kutch district in Gujarat at around 11.55 am.
Boat named Al-Hilal operating illegally in Indian waters, was intercepted by ICG Ship Meera Ben.
The boat was illegally fishing in Indian waters close to International Maritime Boundary Line.
The boat was being brought ashore for investigation along with its 7 crew members, who are all Pakistanis.
Last port of call of this boat was Karachi in Pakistan.
- Rabi Crops sowing in Gujarat very slow, so far 42% less than last year
- Junagadh, Porbandar to get water supply every third day
- Volunteery services of Kutchi gentleman to shine in Kaun Banega Crorepati episode
- Reliance Jio launches India’s first VOLTE international roaming
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry service timings to change from 1 December
- Gujarat govt. refutes Congress allegation over contract with Vodafone