Pakistani fishing boat with 7 aboard apprehended off Kutch coastFebruary 13, 2018
Gandhinagar: Indian Coast Guard today apprehended a Pakistani fishing boat, 16 nautical miles off Jakhau coast of Kutch district in Gujarat at around 11.55 am.
Boat named Al-Hilal operating illegally in Indian waters, was intercepted by ICG Ship Meera Ben.
The boat was illegally fishing in Indian waters close to International Maritime Boundary Line.
The boat was being brought ashore for investigation along with its 7 crew members, who are all Pakistanis.
Last port of call of this boat was Karachi in Pakistan.
- Cloudy weather/light rain in southern Gujarat from May 30:IMD
- Surat police seeks addition of 1306 CCTV cameras to cover the gaps in vigil
- Two arrested for anchoring a ship without permission at Magdalla Jetty of ABG; measures taken to prevent damage to ONGC bridge
- Passport issuance delay at Ahmedabad RPO: Sushma Swaraj seeks reply from officer
- Bodies of lion cub and leopard found at different places in Tulsishyam range of Gir
- 67.50% pass Gujarat board's SSC 2018 exam, Surat tops the table again, girls outperform boys