Air Odisha set to launch flights connecting Ahmedabad to Mundra, Jamnagar and Diu this monthFebruary 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: Private non-schedule air operator Air Odisha has been granted flying permit to launch operations of scheduled flights from February 17th. Air Odisha will start its operation with launch of Ahmedabad – Mundra and Ahmedabad – Jamnagar flights using a 19-seater Beechcraft B-1900D planes. While Ahmedabad to Mundra and Jamnagar flights will be launched by Gujarat Chief Minister, the other fliht connecting Ahmedabad to Diu is likely to be launched by the Prime Minister on February 25. Air Odisha had gt 50 routes under the subsidized regional connectivity scheme UDAN last March.
- Chargeable parking: Gujarat HC gives interim relief to malls and multiplexes
- Passengers suffer nose and ear bleeding in Jet Airways Mumbai - Jaipur flight
- 44 lakh families in Gujarat to benefit from Ayushyaman Bharat scheme; launch on September 23
- Under construction Madresa in Hindu majority area of Surat demolished
- CAG report tabled in Gujarat assembly: 54 PSUs make Rs 3648 crore profit, 14 others make Rs 18,412 crore loss with gigantic share of GSPC
- Ahmeadbad Police detain 280 modified auto rickshaws