Air Odisha set to launch flights connecting Ahmedabad to Mundra, Jamnagar and Diu this monthFebruary 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: Private non-schedule air operator Air Odisha has been granted flying permit to launch operations of scheduled flights from February 17th. Air Odisha will start its operation with launch of Ahmedabad – Mundra and Ahmedabad – Jamnagar flights using a 19-seater Beechcraft B-1900D planes. While Ahmedabad to Mundra and Jamnagar flights will be launched by Gujarat Chief Minister, the other fliht connecting Ahmedabad to Diu is likely to be launched by the Prime Minister on February 25. Air Odisha had gt 50 routes under the subsidized regional connectivity scheme UDAN last March.
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley
- Teaser of Gujarati Movie Short Circuit: Aghru, Appetizer, Curiosity Aroused