Canadian Prime Minister to visit IIMA, Gandhinagar Akshardham in GujaratFebruary 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, arriving in India later this week, will deliver a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA). Trudeau is also going to visit the Akshardham mandir of Swaminarayan sect in State capital Gandhinagar.
Mr Trudeau is scheduled to visit the IIMA on February 19 and address its students, the leading business school said in a statement in Ahmedabad on Monday.
“The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) will have the pleasure of hosting the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, for a lecture on Monday, February 19,” said the statement.
This is for the first time that the Prime Minister of a foreign country will be visiting the IIMA, the institute said.
The 46-year-old Canadian leader will be in India from February 17-23 at the invitation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Trudeau will also visit Akshardham Mandir in State capital Gandhinagar. He is likely to visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram also during his Gujarat visit.
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off
- House catches fire due to self immolation by owner in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat continue to reel under heat-wave, records first over 46°C temperature of this summer
- Gujarat Board to announce Class 10 exam results tomorrow
- President Ram Nath Kovind to be on one-day Surat visit on May 29
- BJP protest in front of Congress HQ in Gujarat against MLA Thumar's indecent remarks