DRI registers cigarette smuggling caseFebruary 14, 2018
Bhuj: Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) has registerd a case of smuggling of 14,40,000 cigarettes worth approximately Rs 1.44 crore.Cigarettes were hidden in import consignment of gypsum powder of Champion Impex Pvt. Ltd which was examined by DRI on 10 Feb at Mundra port, Gujarat.
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018
- Essar Oilfields awarded drilling contract by GAIL for five wells in Cambay basin of Gujarat
- Major jolt to Hardik, discharge-plea in sedition case rejected by court