DRI registers cigarette smuggling caseFebruary 14, 2018
Bhuj: Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) has registerd a case of smuggling of 14,40,000 cigarettes worth approximately Rs 1.44 crore.Cigarettes were hidden in import consignment of gypsum powder of Champion Impex Pvt. Ltd which was examined by DRI on 10 Feb at Mundra port, Gujarat.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed