HSRP number plate fitting date in Gujarat extended till March 31February 14, 2018
The last date of affixing a High Security Registration Plate on the vehicles in Gujarat has reportedly been extended till March 31 this year.
An official of the road transport department today informed that the last date for fitting the HSRP plates as mandated by the union surface transport ministry and the apex court has been extended till March 31. It was up to up to February 15.
He said that It was mandatory for all vehicles registered in the State of Gujarat to be fitted with HSRP. For all vehicles registered in the State post 16th November 2012, the automobile dealer assists the customer in getting HSRP fitted.
He said that an estimated around one crore vehicles in the state were yet to be fitted with the HSRP while so far only around 7 lakh vehicles have done so.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress