HSRP number plate fitting date in Gujarat extended till March 31February 14, 2018
The last date of affixing a High Security Registration Plate on the vehicles in Gujarat has reportedly been extended till March 31 this year.
An official of the road transport department today informed that the last date for fitting the HSRP plates as mandated by the union surface transport ministry and the apex court has been extended till March 31. It was up to up to February 15.
He said that It was mandatory for all vehicles registered in the State of Gujarat to be fitted with HSRP. For all vehicles registered in the State post 16th November 2012, the automobile dealer assists the customer in getting HSRP fitted.
He said that an estimated around one crore vehicles in the state were yet to be fitted with the HSRP while so far only around 7 lakh vehicles have done so.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area