IFS headquarters of YES Bank opens at GIFT City GandhinagarFebruary 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: In a first for India, private sector YES Bank announced listing of its debut USD 600 million medium-term-note (MTN) bond on IndiaINX. This announcement was made in a function at GIFT City in Gandhinagar in presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and YES Bank MD Rana Kapoor.
With this the new IFSC headquarters of YES Bank was inaugurated. YES Bank was the first bank to start operations at GIFT City, Gandhinagar in October 2015. YES Bank’s USD Bond issuance was launched in this function.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods