IFS headquarters of YES Bank opens at GIFT City GandhinagarFebruary 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: In a first for India, private sector YES Bank announced listing of its debut USD 600 million medium-term-note (MTN) bond on IndiaINX. This announcement was made in a function at GIFT City in Gandhinagar in presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and YES Bank MD Rana Kapoor.
With this the new IFSC headquarters of YES Bank was inaugurated. YES Bank was the first bank to start operations at GIFT City, Gandhinagar in October 2015. YES Bank’s USD Bond issuance was launched in this function.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape