IFS headquarters of YES Bank opens at GIFT City GandhinagarFebruary 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: In a first for India, private sector YES Bank announced listing of its debut USD 600 million medium-term-note (MTN) bond on IndiaINX. This announcement was made in a function at GIFT City in Gandhinagar in presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and YES Bank MD Rana Kapoor.
With this the new IFSC headquarters of YES Bank was inaugurated. YES Bank was the first bank to start operations at GIFT City, Gandhinagar in October 2015. YES Bank’s USD Bond issuance was launched in this function.
- Gujarat BJP to mark Modi government's four years in Centre through reach out campaign
- Meeting of former MLAs of Vaghela camp including incumbent BJP MLA C K Raulji held
- Over a dozen injured in clash over digging out soil from pond under Sujalam Sufalam scheme
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Duronto Express to be extended to Surendranagar and Rajkot from 27th May
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site