IFS headquarters of YES Bank opens at GIFT City GandhinagarFebruary 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: In a first for India, private sector YES Bank announced listing of its debut USD 600 million medium-term-note (MTN) bond on IndiaINX. This announcement was made in a function at GIFT City in Gandhinagar in presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and YES Bank MD Rana Kapoor.
With this the new IFSC headquarters of YES Bank was inaugurated. YES Bank was the first bank to start operations at GIFT City, Gandhinagar in October 2015. YES Bank’s USD Bond issuance was launched in this function.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress