Ministers led by CM Rupani pay courtesy visit to Gujarat GovernorFebruary 14, 2018
The ministers of Gujarat led by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today visited Rajbhavan here to meet Governor O P Kohli on a courtesy call.
DyCM Nitin Patel later told media persons that all minister had come for a courtesy visit to the hounarable governor.
‘The CM also invited him for the inauguration of the renovated building of the Vidansabha (Vitthalbhai Patel Bhavan) and he has given his consent for the same,’ he said.
Patel also said that the governor would address the assembly on the first day of the upcoming budget session from February 19 and a detailed discussion on the related issues was also held.
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani
- 2 smugglers from Rajasthan including a woman nabbed with Charas worth 2.5 crore
- Ahmedabad gets thunderstorm, major parts of Central and North Gujarat rain soaked
- Probe ordered in alleged ragging/beating up incident of H L commerce college student
- Gujarat BJP holds first State executive meet post assembly election
- Rajnath suggests Rahul to think 'four times' before levelling allegations against anyone