Ministers led by CM Rupani pay courtesy visit to Gujarat GovernorFebruary 14, 2018
The ministers of Gujarat led by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today visited Rajbhavan here to meet Governor O P Kohli on a courtesy call.
DyCM Nitin Patel later told media persons that all minister had come for a courtesy visit to the hounarable governor.
‘The CM also invited him for the inauguration of the renovated building of the Vidansabha (Vitthalbhai Patel Bhavan) and he has given his consent for the same,’ he said.
Patel also said that the governor would address the assembly on the first day of the upcoming budget session from February 19 and a detailed discussion on the related issues was also held.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress