PM Modi likely to launch Daman – Diu helicopter service, Ahmedabad – Diu flight service on February 25February 14, 2018
Daman: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit union territory Daman on February 25.
The Prime Minister is likely to declare open a helicopter service connecting Daman and Diu and launch Ahmedabad – Diu direct flight of Air Odisha under central government’s UDAN scheme.
Prime Minister will attend a function at Daman College Ground and leave for Surat to flag off a New India Night Marathon event.
Local administrator Praful Patel held meeting with Daman based hotel association, industrialists, engineers, social workers, district panchayat chief, Sarpanchs of 25 villages, municipality president and councillors of 15 wards among others at Swami Vivekanand auditorium here for preparations of Prime Minister’s visit.
Patel suggested half day leave for labourers on February 25. The president of Daman Industries Association committed mobilisation of 90,000 labourers from 2,300 industrial units to Prime Minister’s function. District Panchayat chief Sukha Patel committed the presence of one lakh people from his side. The president of Daman municipality took responsibility to mobilise 50,000 persons to Prime Minister’s function which is scheduled to take place at college ground here.
- Gujarat BJP to mark Modi government's four years in Centre through reach out campaign
- Meeting of former MLAs of Vaghela camp including incumbent BJP MLA C K Raulji held
- Over a dozen injured in clash over digging out soil from pond under Sujalam Sufalam scheme
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Duronto Express to be extended to Surendranagar and Rajkot from 27th May
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site