Canada PM to spend 40 minutes at Akshardham temple during Gujarat visitFebruary 16, 2018
Prime Minister of Canada Justin Pierre Trudeau will visit Akshardham temple in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar on February 19 and spend around 40 minutes in its premises.
A spokesperson of the temple of BAPS Swaminarayan sect today said that the Canadian PM would arrive in the temple at about 1140am on February 19. His stay was scheduled for around 40 minutes.
He refused to divulge more details about the visit at this juncture.
Notably, 46 years old Trudeau during his week long India visit (February 17 to 23) will come to Gujarat on February 19 and also visit Sabarmati Ashram. He would also deliver a guest lecture in IIMA here on the the same day.
- Non-seasonal rain in South and Central Gujarat
- 4 injured, car, bike torched in communal violence in Matar town of Central Gujarat
- Gujarat govt takes fresh decision regarding scarcity situation; a team to visit Punjab
- Drone visuals of Kartiki Purnima fair at Somnath
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry ship halted in sea after high temperature alarm rings
- Wankaner palace antiquities theft case solved, 100% silver recovered but in biscuit form