Canada PM to spend 40 minutes at Akshardham temple during Gujarat visitFebruary 16, 2018
Prime Minister of Canada Justin Pierre Trudeau will visit Akshardham temple in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar on February 19 and spend around 40 minutes in its premises.
A spokesperson of the temple of BAPS Swaminarayan sect today said that the Canadian PM would arrive in the temple at about 1140am on February 19. His stay was scheduled for around 40 minutes.
He refused to divulge more details about the visit at this juncture.
Notably, 46 years old Trudeau during his week long India visit (February 17 to 23) will come to Gujarat on February 19 and also visit Sabarmati Ashram. He would also deliver a guest lecture in IIMA here on the the same day.
- ACB nabs engineer in central Gujarat taking Rs 30 thousand bribe from contractor
- Union cabinet approves phase-2 of Ahmedabad Metro rail project
- Rupani launches common number ‘112 Emergency Helpline Services’ in Gujarat
- PM to inaugurate Ahmedabad Metro train project on March 4
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan